UAlberta Ambassador Program
The UAlberta Ambassador Program is a part of Student Connect in the Office of the Registrar. Approximately 60 current UAlberta students volunteer with this program each year as Ambassadors for our institution.
What Are UAlberta Ambassadors?
UAlberta Ambassadors are passionate about the University of Alberta community and keen to share this with others by representing our institution in a variety of ways, including:
- Providing campus tours and on-campus experiences for prospective students and their families, teachers, counsellors, alumni and the general public through the University of Alberta's Campus Visit Program
- Providing service triage and welcoming guests to Student Connect
- Representing the U of A at various events, both on and off-campus, such as:
- Alumni Weekend
- Open House
- Edmonton and area Teachers' Conventions
- The U of A's annual Round Dance
- Pride Week, and many others!
How Can I Include UAlberta Ambassadors in My Event?
To request the volunteer services of the UAlberta Ambassador Team, University of Alberta staff and community members are welcome to email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 780.492.4096. Please note that requests are considered based on UAlberta Ambassador availability, time of year, and applicability to their role.
How Can I Become A UAlberta Ambassador?
Recruitment for UAlberta Ambassadors happens each March for the coming year. Check back on this page during that time of year to learn more and apply! Please note: recruitment for the 2014-2015 year has now concluded.
For More Information
Team Lead, Volunteer Management and Partnerships
Student Connect, Office of the Registrar